Terms & Conditions:
1. Gift Vouchers cannot be extended, are non-refundable and non transferable.
2. All Gift Vouchers must be used in full. No change or voucher for unused differences can be issued.
3. For any experience or product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm details and availability.
4. The actual gift voucher must be presented on arrival.
5. Any reservation made using this certificate will be subject to our normal booking policy. Certificates will be automatically redeemed in the case of a no show.
6. Where purchased online, the purchaser and the recipient have a responsibility to ensure that the unique voucher number is not disclosed to others – by printing the voucher once and by closing down the web page immediately once printed. Each voucher will be valid for a single redemption only.
7. All bookings are subject to availability and change.
8. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
UK & IRELAND LICENSING LAWS Under licensing laws we are not permitted to sell alcoholic drinks to anyone under the age of 18.
When you place an order for alcoholic drinks with us you are, in doing so, confirming that you are over 18.
This also applies if you are buying alcoholic drinks as a present, in which case the recipient must also be over 18.